· As a Finance Trainee, you will take part in a 12-month learning journey, with the aim of becoming familiar with JDE’s business processes from the Finance department perspective.
· You will also rotate through two other departments, relevant to your core function. Therefore, you will be spending one month in each of the other two departments, in order to gain an in-depth knowledge of inter-departmental processes, returning then to your initial function for the rest of the journey.
· Working with the Finance team to develop an in-depth understanding of JDE finance processes.
· Benefit from continuous on-the-job experience and input from Finance department team.
· Familiarizing yourself with company structure & culture.
Responsibilities / Key Activities
· Be involved in Finance department activities during month end closing process.
· Carry out monthly/quarterly governance and control tasks.
· Participate in financial planning processes.
· Support special projects run by Finance department.
· Take part in preparation of Finance presentations.
Romania JACOBS Traineeship Program is a 12-month paid program, with a full-time flexible schedule, that enables you to work directly within your chosen department. Your learning journey will include brief periods of working in other departments, which are directly relevant for your development. This will provide you with a complete experience of what JDE is all about and highlight the relevance of your trainee role in the greater context of the business. This experience can represent the ticket to a future career at JDE.
· You will be guided by functional experts and get a detailed understanding of every position within your chosen department.
· You will have specific objectives throughout the program, which you will set in collaboration with your functional ambassador.
· You will get a leadership team member as your Mentor – an invaluable resource in determining the long-term development of your career at JDE.
· You will receive feedback every step of the way and get the opportunity to share yours.
Your progress can be your ticket to a job at JDE.
JDE is a subsidiary of JDE Peet’s, the world's leading pure-play coffee and tea company, headquartered in The Netherlands. For more than 265 years, JDE has been inspired by the belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee and tea. Today, JDE unleashes the possibilities of coffee and tea in more than 100 countries, through a portfolio of over 50 brands including L’OR, Jacobs, Senseo, Tassimo, Douwe Egberts, OldTown, Super, Pickwick and Moccona.