· As a Sales Trainee, you will take part in a 12-month learning journey, with the aim of becoming familiar with JDE’s business processes from the Sales department perspective.
· You will also rotate through two other departments, relevant to your core function. Therefore, you will be spending one month in each of the other two departments, in order to gain an in-depth knowledge of inter-departmental processes, returning then to your initial function for the rest of the journey.
· Working with the Sales team to develop an in-depth understanding of JDE’s business processes.
· Benefit from continuous on-the-job experience, and input from Sales department team.
· Familiarizing yourself with company structure & culture.
· Learn what it takes to build a successful career at JDE.
Responsibilities / Key Activities
Romania JACOBS StandOut Start Traineeship Program is a 12-month paid program, with a full-time flexible schedule, that enables you to work directly within your chosen department. Your learning journey will include brief periods of working in other departments, which are directly relevant for your development. This will provide you with a complete experience of what JDE is all about and highlight the relevance of your trainee role in the greater context of the business. This experience can represent the ticket to a future career at JDE. Your traineeship journey will start in your chosen department and you will work closely with your #FunctionalAmbassador to get to know our business.
We see multi-department exposure as a critical experience for prospective JDE associates. Therefore, as a next steps, depending on your performance and career aspiration, you will rotate through other departments to gain a different business perspective that will equip you with a better understanding of your function within the company.
We promise that:
JDE is a subsidiary of JDE Peet’s, the world's leading pure-play coffee and tea company, headquartered in The Netherlands. For more than 265 years, JDE has been inspired by the belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee and tea. Today, JDE unleashes the possibilities of coffee and tea in more than 100 countries, through a portfolio of over 50 brands including L’OR, Jacobs, Senseo, Tassimo, Douwe Egberts, OldTown, Super, Pickwick and Moccona.
More details about us:
· We unleash the possibilities of coffee & tea to create a better future. That’s why every day we look for creative, innovative ways to positively influence the world of coffee and tea around us. We are led by our vision that there’s a coffee & tea for every cup. It’s an expression of enjoyment and personal taste. Everyone should be free to enjoy their coffee, their way.
· We believe it's amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee or tea. We also believe that a diverse and inclusive culture enables us to serve every coffee and tea lover in the best possible way. By creating an environment where the unique voices of every country, culture and individual are heard, we can grow our business and spark the innovation that creates a better future.
· We are driven by our passion for coffee and tea, care for people and respect for the environment. We are committed to making a positive impact on society and determined to contribute to the UN Sustainable Development Goal that addresses gender inequality (SDG 5). That way, everyone has equal opportunities in the workplace, is able to perform at the highest levels and can realise their full potential.
Rapid development is the aim of our game. We champion those with an entrepreneurial spirit and ambitious drive. Our critical experiences and collaboration make sure every day is a chance to learn and grow.