Reporting to the Shopper Marketing & Sales Analysis Manager Romania, the In-Store Activation Specialist is responsible for the development, monitoring and implementation of all country and account specific activities and materials focused on the shop floor eg. displays, premia, promotional packaging, shelf material, leaflets and advertisements in retail magazines.
- The development and implementation of displays, while ensuring the cost price is within budget.
- The development and implementation of ideas to support initiatives at trading partners (eg. leaflets).
- Responsible for the correct artwork/ emission/ grid/ communication and alignment with all internal functions in order to respect the company's strategy.
- Responsible for POS materials development, order, and implementation together with the field force within allocated budget and with minimal losses.
- The development and implementation of ideas to ensure an excellent execution and activation of all brands on the shop floor (POS Materials).
- The development and implementation of national promotions fitting within the promotion strategy, to ensure effective and efficient use of the promotion budget.
- Excellent and on-time delivery of advertisements for publication in relevant retail magazines.