· As a Sales Trainee, you will take part in a 12-month learning journey, with the aim of becoming familiar with JDE’s business processes from the Sales department perspective.
· You will also rotate through two other departments, relevant to your core function. Therefore, you will be spending one month in each of the other two departments, in order to gain an in-depth knowledge of inter-departmental processes, returning then to your initial function for the rest of the journey.
· Working with the Sales team to develop an in-depth understanding of JDE’s business processes.
· Benefit from continuous on-the-job experience, and input from Sales department team.
· Familiarizing yourself with company structure & culture.
· Learn what it takes to build a successful career at JDE.
Responsibilities / Key Activities
- Contribute, alongside the Sales Field team, in “Perfect Store” implementation at store level.
- Support Shopper Marketing team in planning, developing, and implementing “in store” activities. Track the efficiency of the programs.
- Deliver, with the support of the Business Intelligence team, analysis, and interpretation of the “Perfect Store” KPIs at store, channel, region, and country level.
- Assist the Key Account team in the development of customer account planning.
- Support Sales & Operations process activities, on the Sales department side.
- Prepare presentations for strategic meetings.